Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse
May 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Billy Bones fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.