Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse train at dusk
Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse
October 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Train may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Contains imported effects.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1985, this train was updated to change rooms from the classic "Chip & Dale's Landlubberhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.