Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Iciclehouse train as seen from the top of a village
Chip & Dale's Iciclehouse
May 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Iciclehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't imagine this train as much as an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.