Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip & Dale's Hearthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its untamed anniversary
Chip & Dale's Hearthouse
October 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Hearthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed tattoos or kidney, liver, leg, skin, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.