Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Hearthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Chip & Dale's Hearthouse
June 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Hearthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.