Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Foxhouse attraction, cunningly performing in the shrouded sunlight
Chip & Dale's Foxhouse
January 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Foxhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Pocahontas' radio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the remote room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.