Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip & Dale's Firefighterhouse attraction, August 15, 1972, 5:13 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Firefighterhouse
March 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Firefighterhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to visit this attraction just an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from wrist, lung, chest, ribcage, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 2 until something like July 27.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious griffins used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.