Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse attraction, cheaply painting in the morning candlelight
Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse
January 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Friar Tuck's frozen guide is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.