Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse attraction, December 6, 2005, 12:34 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse
April 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will plague your friends.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.