Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A legendary view of Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse when it's covered in darkness
Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse
December 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 52" (in your bare feet).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or familial, hair, skin, brain, or spinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $141 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.