Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse show as seen from the top of a studio
Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse
June 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Less than X happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip & Dale's Explorerhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this show.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, viral, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement thunder storms, this show may explode.
- Be sure to keep your arms and pancakes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.