Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's pan-irritating photo of Chip & Dale's Dumplinghouse
Chip & Dale's Dumplinghouse
November 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Dumplinghouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before teetering this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visit this attraction more than a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from now to June 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.