Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Chip & Dale's Dumplinghouse when it's bathed in children
Chip & Dale's Dumplinghouse
October 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Dumplinghouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.