Massive Aladdinland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse attraction, shyly considered to be the worst serious attraction at Aladdinland
Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse
February 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen Aladdinland BFFs are able to bypass this attraction just a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 14 until about January 28.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Club 96 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where alcohol is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Aladdinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.