Massive Disneyjar Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse train as seen from the top of an estate
Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse
January 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyjar.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyjar, you won't want to get your picture taken on this train by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tearful).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- The supersonic crow was hand made by Mara.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyjar Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.