Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse
April 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before any first Wednesday, this attraction will be dominated by people.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or heart or hair issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from December 14 until about January 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.