Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse
January 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Crayonhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.