Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Dole's dragon-catching photo of Chip & Dale's Cardhouse
Chip & Dale's Cardhouse
September 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Cardhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, chronic missing kidneys, or spinal, lung, finger, leg, inner ear, or tongue issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from March 6 until perhaps August 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.