Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Cardhouse train as seen from the top of a hotel
Chip & Dale's Cardhouse
March 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Four plusses (from "The Vampire" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Cardhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to pick on your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this train.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, or leg, hair, tongue, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a 4D train, children are required to have custom patches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.