Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Bulbhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Bulbhouse
June 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Bulbhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and melt.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy princess glasses.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1969 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.