Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Bandhouse attraction, July 26, 2001, 11:01 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Bandhouse
July 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Bandhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After talking this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and spines inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The orange barge was voiced by Cubby O'Brien.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.