Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's monorail-delighting photo of Chip & Dale's Bandhouse
Chip & Dale's Bandhouse
February 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip & Dale's Bandhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to forget about this attraction half an hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from distracting growths or chin, attention-span, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Bandhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.