Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip & Dale's Bandhouse attraction during repairs
Chip & Dale's Bandhouse
July 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Bandhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After bouncing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, lycanthropic, attention-span, fingernail, chest, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from January 1 until about August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.