Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Bandhouse attraction, privately considered to be the only small attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Bandhouse
November 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Bandhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- After striking this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tearful).
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from February 9 through June 29.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to change scenes from the high-grossing "Chip & Dale's Bandhouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a distant Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.