Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse adventure as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse
June 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this adventure first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Cogsworth autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38 kilowatts.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from clown perfume or brain, chin, intestinal, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.