Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse attraction at park closing
Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse
December 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (by "Potential Rail" web site)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might make silly comments to people near you.
- Pregnant bikes will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs, felony convictions, or heart, neck, chest, immunological, or attention-span complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.