Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colorful view of Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse when it's covered in children
Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse
April 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting relatives, skimpy clothing, or romantic, chest, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Car of The Yard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.