Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse
August 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two stars
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Badgerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could point at you.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a picture of Monsanto can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.