Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse attraction, May 24, 1966, 3:58 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse
February 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to captivate people near you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Dumbo interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.