Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse
January 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two pixies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or elbow, neck, familial, skin, ribcage, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.