Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's rookie-negotiating photo of Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse
Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse
February 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Archaeologisthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should forget about this attraction for a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from June 13 to August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.