Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip & Dale's Applehouse attraction, stingily pouring in the afternoon sunlight
Chip & Dale's Applehouse
November 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Applehouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve beads.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a robotic attraction, guests are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.