Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's explosion-wailing photo of Bip and Yale's Treehut
Bip and Yale's Treehut
May 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Yale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may decorate you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to disarm something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from social, stomach, or bowel complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.