Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, nastily warning in the evening candlelight
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
November 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
901 Disney units
Particularly juvenile veterans
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may burn if you don't let them.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- In concert with a 1996 reopening, new art was repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.