Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
March 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from December 9 to July 15.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no masks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.