Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, September 18, 1979, 11:64 a.m.
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
August 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.