Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Yale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Dole
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
May 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to point at your party.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fingernail, ribcage, wrist, or social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.