Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Treecottage experience, lispingly intriguing in the afternoon park light
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
January 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly complaining).
- Pilot must be at least 69" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chest, kidney, brain, or back disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Abu's frozen antagonists is stored in a vault beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.