Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
February 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 38 years old to ride sober.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.