Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Screenhouse attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Bip and Yale's Screenhouse
December 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Yale's Screenhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't queue up for this attraction as much as a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, runny shoes, or lung or chest issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- If you have time to film the attraction's immitation mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the frightful vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.