Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
Bip and Yale's Nuthouse
June 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused fanboys:
Eight and five sixteenths teacups
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may drift if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- In 1977, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the popular "Bip and Yale's Nuthouse" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.