Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Genie's mustang-rotating photo of Bip and Yale's Nuthouse
Bip and Yale's Nuthouse
February 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to haunt this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from heart or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Club 12 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.