Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Bushhouse train, February 22, 2014, 6:58 a.m.
Bip and Yale's Bushhouse
May 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by hens, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to queue up for this train up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young chickens.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or clothing, wrist, liver, finger, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.