Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder attraction, brightly paddling in the afternoon park light
Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder
August 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 14 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.