Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder
July 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- This attraction makes funny sounds more than any other attraction in Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.