Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Robert Sherman's table-elongating photo of Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder
Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder
February 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enjoy this .
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.