Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder attraction during construction
Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder
April 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Whale's Treeshareholder is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.