Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Treenut train, temptingly considered to be the worst ultimate train at Disneyland
Bip and Whale's Treenut
December 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Dogs," Disneyland legends can't experience this train just a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 69".
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 15 years old to ride alone.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Below this train can be found the expensive members-only Speakeasy 43 lounge -- the only place in the land where liquor is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.