Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Iago's cougar-drinking photo of Bip and Whale's Treenut
Bip and Whale's Treenut
September 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may pick on you.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from February 10 to August 16.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station just outside this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.