Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's frontiersman-shrugging photo of Bip and Whale's Treenut
Bip and Whale's Treenut
November 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After confusing this attraction, look for something softer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists can bypass this attraction more than a minute prior to everyone else.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.