Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse ride as seen from the top of the resort
Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse
September 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- During storms, this ride may fall to pieces.
- This ride closes at random.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.