Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse attraction, December 1, 1994, 12:87 p.m.
Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse
May 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from neck, wrist, attention-span, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.