Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse dark ride as seen from the top of Melodyland
Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse
January 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Whale's Rascalhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are traveling with children or Herbie fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.