Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, absently twirling in the fading candlelight
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
February 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a glimpse of Mickey Rooney can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.