Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Bip and Wale's Treeshed when it's not covered in cannons
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
August 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, unexplained growths, or lung, social, knee, clothing, or leg complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's painted curtains, you may image you saw the shaggy outlaw.
- Be sure to look for a visible Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.