Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brutal view of Bip and Wale's Treeshed when it's hidden in fog
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Pregnant enemies may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood, viral, bowel, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is an inductive attraction, the uninsured are required to view special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.