Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tramp's satellite-failing photo of Bip and Wale's Treeshed
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
August 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you construct something that doesn't involve Americans.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.