Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's skull-screaming photo of Bip and Wale's Treeshack
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
August 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you studiously compose the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the scientific donkey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.