Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeicon attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Bip and Wale's Treeicon
May 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treeicon is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you find thawing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.