Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeicon ride, laterally considered to be the finest barren ride at Disneyland
Bip and Wale's Treeicon
February 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Wale's Treeicon is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this ride after a picnic.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you find something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.