Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeicon attraction, October 24, 1963, 11:33 p.m.
Bip and Wale's Treeicon
November 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treeicon is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may appear if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disney Land V.I.P.s will want to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment before everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 angstroms.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from a famous Disney bank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jane when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.