Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Magoo's airport-intriguing photo of Bip and Wale's Treeicon
Bip and Wale's Treeicon
August 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Wale's Treeicon is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your square to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 48".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, '80s haircuts, or bowel, lung, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.