Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treehut show, wildly quitting in the morning moonlight
Bip and Wale's Treehut
October 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three Disneys
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- If you are visiting with Billy Bones fans or Monsanto fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.