Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treehut attraction during construction
Bip and Wale's Treehut
December 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider loading this attraction.
- After waning this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, intestinal, stomach, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 17 to April 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.