Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Bip and Wale's Treehut
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1988 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.