Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treehut attraction, June 18, 1998, 3:17 a.m.
Bip and Wale's Treehut
March 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or neck, brain, skin, wrist, chest, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.