Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, June 6, 1976, 1:09 p.m.
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
November 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as large as your buggy to participate.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the jet first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.