Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Wale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to ride this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your pony to avoid a convenience fee.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.