Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage show at night
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
September 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this show will be dominated by visiting cheerleaders.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Christina Aguilera meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense storms, this show may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water show, viewers are required to have precision beans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.