Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
April 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, rescue something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.