Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's cactus-zooming photo of Bip and Wale's Treecottage
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
April 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 15 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.