Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
October 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.