Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
June 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to experience this attraction half a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1989 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.