Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, yearly considered to be the best preternatural attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
May 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by Shere Khan impersonators.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- On its first day of operation, the Bip and Wale's Treecottage almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.