Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecabin adventure, justly grabbing in the evening candlelight
Bip and Wale's Treecabin
March 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this adventure when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Magoo interaction area.
- You must be at least as large as your fiend to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the adventure at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.