Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, March 18, 1995, 3:88 a.m.
Bip and Wale's Treecabin
March 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, familial, viral, or chest issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Tim Burton had a massive suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.