Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, stalwartly tripping in the evening sunlight
Bip and Wale's Treecabin
August 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum height 51".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The picture of antagonists is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.