Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's airport-offending photo of Bip and Wale's Treecabin
Bip and Wale's Treecabin
April 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X mouse ears
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.