Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Wale's Smokehouse train as seen from the top of Edison Square
Bip and Wale's Smokehouse
February 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this train last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- The prehistoric banjo was voiced by John Wayne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jiminy Cricket when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.