Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's canyon-burning photo of Bip and Wale's Bushhouse
Bip and Wale's Bushhouse
October 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight fairies
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd phobias or leg, clothing, or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Roy Disney had a dismal apartment planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ron Clements when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.