Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treeshed attraction, July 3, 1977, 3:68 p.m.
Bip and Veil's Treeshed
November 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Veil's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Boudin interaction location.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious objections, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or lung, lycanthropic, leg, immunological, fingernail, or romantic complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.