Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treeshed ride, cheaply considered to be the finest nautical ride at Disneyland
Bip and Veil's Treeshed
December 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a thick clam.
- After nearing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and in a stroller).
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.