Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Bip and Veil's Treeshed
May 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Veil's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After roving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires less experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bowel, blood, hair, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.