Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of South America
Bip and Veil's Treenest
March 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's flag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.