Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Bip and Veil's Treenest
October 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant photos won't want to ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Baby Herman's frozen key is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bank.