Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treenest attraction, neatly rumbling in the shrouded moonlight
Bip and Veil's Treenest
November 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 47" (after a haircut) tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.