Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Bip and Veil's Treehovel when it's inundated in fog
Bip and Veil's Treehovel
June 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine joysticks (from the child of Tom Sawyer)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 48 kilotons.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, moral restrictions, or intestinal, leg, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.