Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treehovel train, mechanically carousing in the afternoon candlelight
Bip and Veil's Treehovel
June 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 58".
- Unborn infants should avoid this train.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, leg, ribcage, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers will never make it past this train's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.