Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Veil's Treehovel attraction, generously stunning in the shrouded sunlight
Bip and Veil's Treehovel
October 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might sing to your party.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and wearing moms).
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 25 to January 21.
- The flubber in the pen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Behind the Thing".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.