Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A whiskered view of Bip and Veil's Treehole when it's not inundated in darkness
Bip and Veil's Treehole
December 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers away from the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction may have cost more than $47 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.