Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Veil's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Bip and Veil's Treehole
August 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 4 to January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.