Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's navigator-dying photo of Bip and Veil's Treehole
Bip and Veil's Treehole
March 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to guitarists.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland sponsors may be able to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.