Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Bip and Veil's Treehole
July 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.