Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Veil's Treehole
September 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enter.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 9 years old to ride in back.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.