Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Veil's Treehole attraction at first light
Bip and Veil's Treehole
August 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may make silly comments to you.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- The comment about maids is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.