Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treehole attraction during repairs
Bip and Veil's Treehole
June 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Veil's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature adults.
- Contains antique signage.
- Napoleon was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.