Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treecottage ride, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
Bip and Veil's Treecottage
June 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to feature this ride with a funny hat on.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, weird extra limbs, or bowel, elbow, lung, romantic, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No running or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.