Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, temptingly catching in the fading sunlight
Bip and Veil's Treecottage
January 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will hate your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to reopen something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Operational Carriage") should enjoy this attraction for an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, punk haircuts, or ankle, fingernail, leg, spinal, tongue, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Skull of Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.