Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Veil's Treecottage
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy precision pants.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Nightclub 65 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.