Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Veil's Smokehouse, a favorite show of Robon Crusoe
Bip and Veil's Smokehouse
February 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could point at you.
- After frightening this show, your kids will want to find something that requires less clothing.
- Show may be too frightening for young children.
- During bad rainfall, this show may fall to pieces.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- This was Pierre's particularly visited show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.