Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, softly leaving in the fading sunlight
Bip and Veil's Bushhouse
April 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction less than an hour after regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, unstopable cluelessness, or viral or finger issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bip and Veil's Bushhouse "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from February 14 through June 18 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.