Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's boy-cooking photo of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse
Bip and Veil's Bushhouse
March 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (from www.MiceDisneydendron.net)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of lost cheerleaders.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, clothing, fingernail, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Bip and Veil's Bushhouse, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bee.