Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Leota's human-splashing photo of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse
Bip and Veil's Bushhouse
August 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to ride this dark ride at least once so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, participants are required to obtain special harnesses.
- The top of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse can be spotted from as far away as the Midwest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.