Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Bushhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its busy anniversary
Bip and Veil's Bushhouse
February 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this adventure.
- After plundering this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Piglet photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.