Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Bip and Tale's Treeshed when it's not hidden in darkness
Bip and Tale's Treeshed
September 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Tale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.