Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Bip and Tale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Bip and Tale's Treenut
July 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could sing to your friends.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bip and Tale's Treenut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.