Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treenest attraction, lispingly considered to be the best elegant attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Tale's Treenest
July 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Tale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or blood or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.