Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Bip and Tale's Treenest
April 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Quasimodo photo garden.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.