Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's stalactite-shifting photo of Bip and Tale's Treenest
Bip and Tale's Treenest
May 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Tale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during spring break, this adventure will be dominated by misplaced punkers.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should repeatedly ride this adventure up to a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Arthur meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 50" tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.