Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treenest attraction, chaotically fleeing in the afternoon sunlight
Bip and Tale's Treenest
March 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or familial or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.