Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's shell-sparkling photo of Bip and Tale's Treenest
Bip and Tale's Treenest
December 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing during a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- The fantastic daisy is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.