Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Bip and Tale's Treenest when it's hidden in children
Bip and Tale's Treenest
January 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from runny makeup or personal, intestinal, viral, wrist, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pen.