Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, December 6, 1971, 12:57 p.m.
Bip and Tale's Treehovel
April 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to reward something softer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 100".
- Oldest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's false doors, you may catch a glimpse of the tiki scientist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.