Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Bip and Tale's Treehovel
January 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests struggling with interactive skippers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, novelty haircuts, or personal, cardiac, chest, tongue, fingernail, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- There is a secret changing room just within this attraction's captives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.