Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Tale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Bip and Tale's Treehovel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you find slicing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Roy Disney had a secret dining room hidden within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.