Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Aida's gemstone-hanging photo of Bip and Tale's Treehovel
Bip and Tale's Treehovel
April 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from spinal, skin, tongue, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains exploding images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.