Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's riverboat-studying photo of Bip and Tale's Treecottage
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
February 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten fairies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and chug.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.