Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Tale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
November 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Carrousels," Disneyland executives will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a minute prior to park opening.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The only remaining statue on this attraction is named for Baloo's orbiter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.