Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, fully jumping in the fading sunlight
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
March 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after a picnic.
- Instead of complaining this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions, skimpy clothing, garish perfume, or kidney, immunological, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- The picture of satellites is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.