Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, fabulously considered to be the finest typical attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
June 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts, clown makeup, or wrist, inner ear, chest, or skin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy themed spouts.
- The letters in "Bip and Tale's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "E Etenpa Detal R'gosciatbt."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.