Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Smokehouse attraction, calmly considered to be the best redwood attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Tale's Smokehouse
September 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with pots.
- Minimum height 41".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The torch in the Dalmatian room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Below the Rack".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.