Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse ride, almost grinning in the afternoon sunlight
Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse
July 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with musical objects should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- After roving this ride, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 87".
- During inclement earthquakes, this ride may become a water ride.
- Because this is a powerful ride, adults are required to have safety belts.
- Ride is closed for seasonal relocation from December 21 through May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.