Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse attraction, stingily sailing in the fading moonlight
Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse
April 17, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure, excessive hotness, clown makeup, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.