Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse
November 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Tale's Heavyweighthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and pathetic).
- Contains exploding characters.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, children are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.