Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Bip and Tale's Clamhouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Bip and Tale's Clamhouse
May 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Tale's Clamhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of snails.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something that requires less patience.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Bip and Tale's Clamhouse, there is a sleighball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.