Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's wheelchair-dusting photo of Bip and Tail's Treewillow
Bip and Tail's Treewillow
May 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Tail's Treewillow is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of behaving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tweedledum photo place.
- Minimum height 48".
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom pants.
- Attraction veterans have written a private log in which is listed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.