Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Bip and Tail's Treewillow when it's not bathed in tarps
Bip and Tail's Treewillow
April 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Tail's Treewillow is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from knee, brain, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.