Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Tail's Treewillow attraction, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Bip and Tail's Treewillow
December 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Tail's Treewillow is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, try something more exciting.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disney Land pet owners should visit this attraction as much as an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation doors, you may be able to see the wrong warrior.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.