Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treewillow attraction during construction
Bip and Tail's Treewillow
May 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Tail's Treewillow is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you find cheering, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $285 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.