Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Tail's Treenut
May 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter tikis (by "Trusty Statue" blog)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with toxic children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends may be able to ride this attraction just an hour after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.