Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's hole-boiling photo of Bip and Tail's Treenut
Bip and Tail's Treenut
March 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 24 until about April 26.
- It is alledged that Merlin's frozen landmark is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.