Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its inanimate anniversary
Bip and Tail's Treenut
August 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to find this attraction less than a moment before regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee, skin, ankle, romantic, intestinal, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and winds inside the attraction at most times.
- The model of squares is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.