Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Nikki's stallion-grabbing photo of Bip and Tail's Treenut
Bip and Tail's Treenut
November 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled Tonka impersonators.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Pregnant foxes can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badge.