Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction, June 14, 1969, 11:08 a.m.
Bip and Tail's Treenut
September 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.