Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Gus' firework-crying photo of Bip and Tail's Treenut
Bip and Tail's Treenut
September 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.