Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its ultimate anniversary
Bip and Tail's Treenut
August 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing before the holidays.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your perch to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 15 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the grand ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.