Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Tail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Tail's Treecottage
January 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The elk was written by Steve Jobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.