Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Bip and Tail's Treecottage when it's not bathed in mystery
Bip and Tail's Treecottage
March 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or wrist, skin, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.