Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Tail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Bip and Tail's Treecottage
November 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Barbie meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.