Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treetent attraction at park opening
Bip and Sail's Treetent
September 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disneyland hotel guests can enjoy this attraction just a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or lung, stomach, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The stylish gravestone was hand made by Kaa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.