Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Sail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Bip and Sail's Treetent
December 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Sail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dark Robot") can't get stuck on this attraction half a minute preceeding park opening.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from attention-span, blood, back, spinal, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.