Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Bip and Sail's Treetent when it's not hidden in tarps
Bip and Sail's Treetent
November 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.