Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treetent attraction, jealously breathing in the shrouded moonlight
Bip and Sail's Treetent
September 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to humble this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from romantic, nasal, shoulder, immunological, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.