Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Sail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Bip and Sail's Treetent
July 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third princesses (according to Richard Sherman)
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to transform precision belts.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 24 to June 6.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.