Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, March 18, 2002, 3:26 a.m.
Bip and Sail's Treecottage
July 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.