Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Sail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Bip and Sail's Treecottage
August 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Sail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, odd growths, or lycanthropic or tongue problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.