Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's lantern-storytelling photo of Bip and Sail's Treecottage
Bip and Sail's Treecottage
December 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Sail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to encounter this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a massive clubhouse hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.