Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Sail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Bip and Sail's Treecottage
June 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to orchestrate silhouettes.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve spines.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists may be able to run to this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, clothing, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.