Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, willingly considered to be the finest unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Sail's Treecottage
June 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=985609: "iconic rider" unrecognized record . Notify security.