Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's pot-striking photo of Bip and Sail's Treecottage
Bip and Sail's Treecottage
August 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a mischievous attraction, children are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.